T.D.M. was supported in part by a UC Irvine Regents’ Dissertation Fellowship. C.D.V. is grateful for funding from an AstraZeneca Excellence in Chemistry Award, an Eli Lilly Grantee Award, an A. P. Sloan Foundation Fellowship, and a UC Irvine Chancellor’s Faculty Fellowship. We thank Dmitriy Uchenik and Dr. Nathan Crawford for calculations of the alkene dihedral angle in 32. We are indebted to Dr. Warren Hehre for calculations of the 13C NMR chemical shifts for side products 25, 26, and 28.
A Synthesis of Echinopine B†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7690–7694, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Michels, T. D., Dowling, M. S. and Vanderwal, C. D. (2012), A Synthesis of Echinopine B. Angew. Chem., 124: 7690–7694. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203147
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- UC Irvine
- Eli Lilly
- A. P. Sloan Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!