Part of this work was performed with support of the project CO2RRECT (01RC1006B) funded by the German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) and the Government of North Rhine-Westphalia in the research network SusChemSys (005-1112-0002). Generous donation of QuadraPure by Johnson Matthey and fruitful discussion with Dr. Giancarlo Franciò is gratefully acknowledged.
Continuous-Flow Hydrogenation of Carbon Dioxide to Pure Formic Acid using an Integrated scCO2 Process with Immobilized Catalyst and Base†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 34, pages 8713–8716, August 20, 2012
How to Cite
Wesselbaum, S., Hintermair, U. and Leitner, W. (2012), Continuous-Flow Hydrogenation of Carbon Dioxide to Pure Formic Acid using an Integrated scCO2 Process with Immobilized Catalyst and Base. Angew. Chem., 124: 8713–8716. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203185
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01RC1006B
- Government of North Rhine-Westphalia. Grant Number: 005-1112-0002
- Johnson Matthey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!