This work was supported in part by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) through its “Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology (FIRST Program), and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan.
A Bifunctional Tungstate Catalyst for Chemical Fixation of CO2 at Atmospheric Pressure†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 27, pages 6804–6807, July 2, 2012
How to Cite
Kimura, T., Kamata, K. and Mizuno, N. (2012), A Bifunctional Tungstate Catalyst for Chemical Fixation of CO2 at Atmospheric Pressure. Angew. Chem., 124: 6804–6807. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203189
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, Sports, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!