These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Supramolecular Complex in Small-Molecule Solar Cells based on Contorted Aromatic Molecules†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 34, pages 8722–8725, August 20, 2012
How to Cite
Kang, S. J., Kim, J. B., Chiu, C.-Y., Ahn, S., Schiros, T., Lee, S. S., Yager, K. G., Toney, M. F., Loo, Y.-L. and Nuckolls, C. (2012), A Supramolecular Complex in Small-Molecule Solar Cells based on Contorted Aromatic Molecules. Angew. Chem., 124: 8722–8725. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203330
This research was supported as part of the Center for Re-Defining Photovoltaic Efficiency Through Molecular-Scale Control, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award number DE-SC0001085) and the FENA (Grant 2009-NT-2048). J.B.K., S.S.L., and Y.L.L. also acknowledge funding by the Photovoltaics Program at ONR (N00014-11-10328) and an NSF-sponsored MRSEC through the Princeton Center for Complex Materials (DMR-0819860). Portions of this research were carried out at beamline 11-3 at SSRL, a national user facility operated by Stanford University on behalf of the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, and at the Center for Functional Nano-materials, and beamline X-9 at BNL, which are supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-98CH10886. We thank Chad Miller for assistance with data collection.
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001085
- FENA. Grant Number: 2009-NT-2048
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-11-10328
- MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0819860
Vol. 125, Issue 28, 7202, Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!