We acknowledge the Robert A. Welch Foundation (F-0038), the NSF (CHE-1008551), and the Government of Canada’s Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Program (L.M.G.) for financial support. We thank Dr. Taichiro Touge of Takasago for the generous donation of segphos ligands.
Enantioselective Carbonyl Propargylation by Iridium-Catalyzed Transfer Hydrogenative Coupling of Alcohols and Propargyl Chlorides†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 31, pages 7950–7954, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Woo, S. K., Geary, L. M. and Krische, M. J. (2012), Enantioselective Carbonyl Propargylation by Iridium-Catalyzed Transfer Hydrogenative Coupling of Alcohols and Propargyl Chlorides . Angew. Chem., 124: 7950–7954. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203334
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-0038
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1008551
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!