This research was supported by the UK Engineering and Physical Science Research Council (award no. EP/F063733/1 and DTG studentship to L.B.), NSERC Canada (Discovery Grant to V.S.), the Royal Society (Wolfson research merit award to R.E.M), and a George Fraser Scholarship (to J.A.G). We also thank Dr. Eva Hevia and Dr. Charlie O’Hara for many insightful comments made during the manuscript preparation.
Dizincation of a 2-Substituted Thiophene: Constructing a Cage with a Crown-4 Zincocyclic Core†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 28, pages 7040–7043, July 9, 2012
How to Cite
Balloch, L., Garden, J. A., Kennedy, A. R., Mulvey, R. E., Rantanen, T., Robertson, S. D. and Snieckus, V. (2012), Dizincation of a 2-Substituted Thiophene: Constructing a Cage with a Crown-4 Zincocyclic Core. Angew. Chem., 124: 7040–7043. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203344
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- UK Engineering and Physical Science Research Council. Grant Number: EP/F063733/1
- NSERC Canada
- Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!