Financial assistance for this project was provided primarily by a grant from the US Department of Energy. Additional funding was provided by the US National Science Foundation. X.L. and J.L. acknowledge support from the China Scholarship Council, and A.G. acknowledges financial support from the Spanish Ministerio de Educación.
Diffusion through the Shells of Yolk–Shell and Core–Shell Nanostructures in the Liquid Phase†
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 32, pages 8158–8160, August 6, 2012
How to Cite
Liang, X., Li, J., Joo, J. B., Gutiérrez, A., Tillekaratne, A., Lee, I., Yin, Y. and Zaera, F. (2012), Diffusion through the Shells of Yolk–Shell and Core–Shell Nanostructures in the Liquid Phase. Angew. Chem., 124: 8158–8160. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203456
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- US Department of Energy
- US National Science Foundation
- China Scholarship Council
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!