We are grateful for the financial support of NSFC (50825303, 91127030 and 30890140), the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2009CB930400, 2011CB932503), the Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology, China (11XD1400400), and the Innovative Team of Ministry of Education of China (IRT0911).
DNA/Polymeric Micelle Self-Assembly Mimicking Chromatin Compaction†
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 35, pages 8874–8877, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, K., Jiang, M. and Chen, D. (2012), DNA/Polymeric Micelle Self-Assembly Mimicking Chromatin Compaction . Angew. Chem., 124: 8874–8877. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203483
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50825303, 91127030, 30890140
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930400, 2011CB932503
- Shanghai Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 11XD1400400
- Innovative Team of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT0911
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.