J.J.P and this work were supported by BBSRC Grant E005187/1 and QMUL. C.M is supported by a BBSRC studentship. We thank Dr. R. Rose, Dr. A. Lowe, and members of SBCS (QMUL) for critical reading of the manuscript and insightful discussions.
Fibrous Nanostructures from the Self-Assembly of Designed Repeat Protein Modules†
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 52, pages 13309–13312, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Phillips, J. J., Millership, C. and Main, E. R. G. (2012), Fibrous Nanostructures from the Self-Assembly of Designed Repeat Protein Modules . Angew. Chem., 124: 13309–13312. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203795
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- BBSRC. Grant Number: E005187/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!