We are grateful for financial support from the NSFC (Nos. 20902040 and J1103307), the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (No. IRT1138), the 111 Project, and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (lzujbky-2012-61).
Oxime Radical Promoted Dioxygenation, Oxyamination, and Diamination of Alkenes: Synthesis of Isoxazolines and Cyclic Nitrones†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 35, pages 8946–8950, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Han, B., Yang, X.-L., Fang, R., Yu, W., Wang, C., Duan, X.-Y. and Liu, S. (2012), Oxime Radical Promoted Dioxygenation, Oxyamination, and Diamination of Alkenes: Synthesis of Isoxazolines and Cyclic Nitrones . Angew. Chem., 124: 8946–8950. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203799
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20902040, J1103307
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1138
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: lzujbky-2012-61
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!