We are grateful to Dane Holte for technical assistance. Financial support for this work was provided by the NIH/NIGMS (GM-073949) and the NSF for a predoctoral fellowship to W.R.G.
Sequential CH Arylation and Olefination: Total Synthesis of the Proposed Structure of Pipercyclobutanamide A†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 30, pages 7625–7628, July 23, 2012
How to Cite
Gutekunst, W. R., Gianatassio, R. and Baran, P. S. (2012), Sequential CH Arylation and Olefination: Total Synthesis of the Proposed Structure of Pipercyclobutanamide A. Angew. Chem., 124: 7625–7628. doi: 10.1002/ange.201203897
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- NIH/NIGMS. Grant Number: GM-073949
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!