This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid (No. 19675001) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan), CREST, JST, and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (IRTG Münster-Nagoya). K.N. thanks the JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists.
N-Heterocyclic Carbene Boranes as Electron-Donating and Electron-Accepting Components of π-Conjugated Systems†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 31, pages 7882–7886, July 27, 2012
How to Cite
Nagura, K., Saito, S., Fröhlich, R., Glorius, F. and Yamaguchi, S. (2012), N-Heterocyclic Carbene Boranes as Electron-Donating and Electron-Accepting Components of π-Conjugated Systems . Angew. Chem., 124: 7882–7886. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204050
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!