This work is supported by the National Nature Science Foundation (Grant Nos. 21174149, 51173190, 21073203, and 21121001), the National 863 Program (No. 2011AA050521), and the 973 Program (2009CB930404, 2011CB932303, and 2011CB808400).
A Selenium-Based Cathode for a High-Voltage Tandem Photoelectrochemical Solar Cell†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 41, pages 10497–10500, October 8, 2012
How to Cite
Qian, J., Jiang, K.-J., Huang, J.-H., Liu, Q.-S., Yang, L.-M. and Song, Y. (2012), A Selenium-Based Cathode for a High-Voltage Tandem Photoelectrochemical Solar Cell . Angew. Chem., 124: 10497–10500. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204108
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2012
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21174149, 51173190, 21073203, 21121001
- National 863 Program. Grant Number: 2011AA050521
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2009CB930404, 2011CB932303, 2011CB808400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!