This work has been financially supported by grants from DFG (ZH 63/9-3 and EC 152/4-1), DAAD scholarship to M.N.K., NSF grant CBET-1033621 to A.C., and by a Duke University Nanoscience Graduate Fellowship to V.T. A.C. also acknowledges support of the NSF through the Research Triangle MRSEC (NSF DMR-11-21107). We thank M. Grunze for support of this work and the Max-lab and BESSY II staff for their assistance.
Fabrication of ssDNA/Oligo(ethylene glycol) Monolayers and Complex Nanostructures by an Irradiation-Promoted Exchange Reaction†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 41, pages 10449–10452, October 8, 2012
How to Cite
Khan, M. N., Tjong, V., Chilkoti, A. and Zharnikov, M. (2012), Fabrication of ssDNA/Oligo(ethylene glycol) Monolayers and Complex Nanostructures by an Irradiation-Promoted Exchange Reaction . Angew. Chem., 124: 10449–10452. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204245
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- DFG. Grant Numbers: ZH 63/9-3, EC 152/4-1
- NSF. Grant Number: CBET-1033621
- MRSEC. Grant Number: NSF DMR-11-21107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!