We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21072102), the Committee of Science and Technology of Tianjin (11JCYBJC04200), and the State Key Laboratory of Elemento-Organic Chemistry in Nankai University for financial support.
Enantioselective Synthesis of Tertiary α-Hydroxy Phosphonates Catalyzed by Carbohydrate/Cinchona Alkaloid Thiourea Organocatalysts†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 35, pages 8994–8997, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Kong, S., Fan, W., Wu, G. and Miao, Z. (2012), Enantioselective Synthesis of Tertiary α-Hydroxy Phosphonates Catalyzed by Carbohydrate/Cinchona Alkaloid Thiourea Organocatalysts . Angew. Chem., 124: 8994–8997. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204287
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21072102
- Committee of Science and Technology of Tianjin. Grant Number: 11JCYBJC04200
Vol. 124, Issue 40, 10100, Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!