These authors contributed equally to the work.
Mesoporous Metal and Metal Alloy Particles Synthesized by Aerosol-Assisted Confined Growth of Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 42, pages 10698–10702, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, Q., Sohn, H., Chen, Z., Toso, D., Mechlenburg, M., Zhou, Z. H., Poirier, E., Dailly, A., Wang, H., Wu, Z., Cai, M. and Lu, Y. (2012), Mesoporous Metal and Metal Alloy Particles Synthesized by Aerosol-Assisted Confined Growth of Nanocrystals . Angew. Chem., 124: 10698–10702. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204289
This work was supported as part of the Molecularly Engineered Energy Materials, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences under award DE-SC001342. The authors also acknowledge the support from General Motor Inc. and IMRA America Inc.
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC001342
- Mesoporöse Materialien;