Support of this work by the “973” Project from the MOST of China (2009CB825300) and NSFC (Nos. 20925207 and 21002001) is gratefully acknowledged.
Reductive Cleavage of the CC Bond of Secondary Benzyl Alcohols: Rhodium Catalysis Directed by N-Containing Groups†
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 39, pages 9989–9993, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Chen, K., Li, H., Lei, Z.-Q., Li, Y., Ye, W.-H., Zhang, L.-S., Sun, J. and Shi, Z.-J. (2012), Reductive Cleavage of the CC Bond of Secondary Benzyl Alcohols: Rhodium Catalysis Directed by N-Containing Groups . Angew. Chem., 124: 9989–9993. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204338
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- MOST of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20925207, 21002001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!