We acknowledge helpful discussions with Dr. U. S. Dinish and technical assistance from Tianxun Gong. We also thank Ethan Chong Jin Ong from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, for his assistance in the preparation of OM-NP(PEG)-L conjugates and measurement. This work was supported by the SBIC (Biomedical Research Council, Agency for Science, Technology, and Reseach, Singapore).
Metal Carbonyl–Gold Nanoparticle Conjugates for Live-Cell SERS Imaging†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 39, pages 9934–9937, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Kong, K. V., Lam, Z., Goh, W. D., Leong, W. K. and Olivo, M. (2012), Metal Carbonyl–Gold Nanoparticle Conjugates for Live-Cell SERS Imaging . Angew. Chem., 124: 9934–9937. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204349
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- SBIC (Biomedical Research Council, Agency for Science, Technology, and Reseach, Singapore)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!