Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. N.F.S. thanks to the Australian Nanotechnology Network for financial support. K.R.G. thanks the Endeavour Research Fellowship for financial support.
Hysteretic Three-Step Spin Crossover in a Thermo- and Photochromic 3D Pillared Hofmann-type Metal–Organic Framework†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 40, pages 10301–10305, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Sciortino, N. F., Scherl-Gruenwald, K. R., Chastanet, G., Halder, G. J., Chapman, K. W., Létard, J.-F. and Kepert, C. J. (2012), Hysteretic Three-Step Spin Crossover in a Thermo- and Photochromic 3D Pillared Hofmann-type Metal–Organic Framework . Angew. Chem., 124: 10301–10305. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204387
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- Australian Nanotechnology Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!