We received funding for this research from the European Research Council under the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013; ERC grant agreement no. 277588). We thank the European Social Fund (ESF) and Greek National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF) for cofinancing a PhD fellowship for I.A. by the Heracleitus II program. We also thank Prof. Robert Stockman and George Procopiou for their help with the HRMS.
A Versatile Synthesis of Meyers’ Bicyclic Lactams from Furans: Singlet-Oxygen-Initiated Reaction Cascade†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 35, pages 8998–9001, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Kalaitzakis, D., Montagnon, T., Alexopoulou, I. and Vassilikogiannakis, G. (2012), A Versatile Synthesis of Meyers’ Bicyclic Lactams from Furans: Singlet-Oxygen-Initiated Reaction Cascade . Angew. Chem., 124: 8998–9001. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204419
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 277588
- European Social Fund
- Greek National Strategic Reference Framework
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!