The authors thank the European Union (FP-7 integrated project Synflow, NMP-2009-3.2-1 no. 246461; http://synflow.eu) for a fellowship to F.J. Thanks are also due to the Ministry of Higher Education and Research of Algeria for a PNE fellowship to Z.S.
Iridium-Catalyzed Oxidant-Free Dehydrogenative CH Bond Functionalization: Selective Preparation of N-Arylpiperidines through Tandem Hydrogen Transfers†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 35, pages 9006–9010, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Yuan, K., Jiang, F., Sahli, Z., Achard, M., Roisnel, T. and Bruneau, C. (2012), Iridium-Catalyzed Oxidant-Free Dehydrogenative CH Bond Functionalization: Selective Preparation of N-Arylpiperidines through Tandem Hydrogen Transfers . Angew. Chem., 124: 9006–9010. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204582
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- European Union. Grant Numbers: NMP-2009-3.2-1, 246461
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!