The Asahi Glass Foundation and the JST programs of PREST “Search for Nanomanufacturing Technology and Its Development” (Supervisor: Dr. Naoki Yokoyama) and Adaptable and Seamless Technology Transfer Program through Target-driven R&D have been greatly supportive in this study. We would also like to thank Dr. Jun Matsui and Dr. Takahiro Muraoka of IMRAM, Tohoku University, who provided fruitful discussion. In addition, we received generous support from Nao Naohara, Sayaka Ishibane, Akie Takanashi, Shoko Yamamoto, and Kenji Sugai in relation to the experimentation performed herein. We are very grateful to Prof. Shigefumi Kuwahara of Faculty of Agriculture, Tohoku University, for help with the organic synthesis and spectroscopic measurements.
Creation of Pure Nanodrugs and Their Anticancer Properties†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 41, pages 10461–10464, October 8, 2012
How to Cite
Kasai, H., Murakami, T., Ikuta, Y., Koseki, Y., Baba, K., Oikawa, H., Nakanishi, H., Okada, M., Shoji, M., Ueda, M., Imahori, H. and Hashida, M. (2012), Creation of Pure Nanodrugs and Their Anticancer Properties . Angew. Chem., 124: 10461–10464. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204596
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- Asahi Glass Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!