The authors thank Prof. C. N. R. Rao for constant support, JNCASR, IYBA-DBT Grant, and DST, India for financial support; Prof. G. U. Kulkarni for FESEM, Prof. S. K. Biswas, IISc for the contact-angle analyzer facility; and Selvi, Basavaraja, Suma, Chidanand, Vatsala, and Piyush for their help in various measurements.
Self-Cleaning Functional Molecular Materials†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 41, pages 10470–10474, October 8, 2012
How to Cite
Avinash, M. B., Verheggen, E., Schmuck, C. and Govindaraju, T. (2012), Self-Cleaning Functional Molecular Materials . Angew. Chem., 124: 10470–10474. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204608
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- IYBA-DBT Grant
- DST, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!