We acknowledge financial support from the Australian Research Council through an Australian Research Fellowship (U.B.). Further financial support has been received from Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization through an OCE Science Leader position (U.B.). This work was performed in part at the Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication, an initiative partly funded by the Commonwealth of Australia and the Victorian government.
Self-Assembly of Vertically Aligned Gold Nanorod Arrays on Patterned Substrates†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 35, pages 8862–8865, August 27, 2012
How to Cite
Thai, T., Zheng, Y., Ng, S. H., Mudie, S., Altissimo, M. and Bach, U. (2012), Self-Assembly of Vertically Aligned Gold Nanorod Arrays on Patterned Substrates . Angew. Chem., 124: 8862–8865. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204609
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- Australian Research Council
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!