This work was supported by the NSF of China (20890123, 51172047, and 21073040), the National Key Basic Research Program (2010CB933901, 2009CB930400, and 2012CB224805), the Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission (13ZZ004), Shanghai Rising Star Project of STCSM (12QH1400300) and School of Pharmacy, Fudan University and The Open Project Program of Key Lab of Smart Drug Delivery (Fudan University), Ministry of Education, China.
A Template Carbonization Strategy to Synthesize Ordered Mesoporous Silica Microspheres with Trapped Sulfonated Carbon Nanoparticles for Efficient Catalysis†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 41, pages 10514–10518, October 8, 2012
How to Cite
Yue, Q., Wang, M., Wei, J., Deng, Y., Liu, T., Che, R., Tu, B. and Zhao, D. (2012), A Template Carbonization Strategy to Synthesize Ordered Mesoporous Silica Microspheres with Trapped Sulfonated Carbon Nanoparticles for Efficient Catalysis . Angew. Chem., 124: 10514–10518. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204719
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20890123, 51172047, 21073040
- National Key Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2010CB933901, 2009CB930400, 2012CB224805
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 13ZZ004
- STCSM. Grant Number: 12QH1400300
- Ministry of Education, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!