We thank Esa Haapaniemi and Mirja Lahtiperä for assistance with the NMR and HRMS measurements, respectively. This work was supported by the Academy of Finland (project Nos. 123813 and 138854 to P.M.P.), the Hungarian Research Foundation (OTKA, Grant NN-82955), and COST CM0905. A.V. thanks Academy Prof. Kari Rissanen for funding through the Academy of Finland (KR project Nos. 130629, 122350, and 140718).
Dihydrooxazine Oxides as Key Intermediates in Organocatalytic Michael Additions of Aldehydes to Nitroalkenes†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 52, pages 13321–13325, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Sahoo, G., Rahaman, H., Madarász, Á., Pápai, I., Melarto, M., Valkonen, A. and Pihko, P. M. (2012), Dihydrooxazine Oxides as Key Intermediates in Organocatalytic Michael Additions of Aldehydes to Nitroalkenes . Angew. Chem., 124: 13321–13325. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204833
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 123813, 138854
- Hungarian Research Foundation. Grant Number: 82955
- COST CM0905
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 130629, 122350, 140718
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!