This research was conducted using funds from the NIH (GM095666) and the Sloan Foundation. The NMR facilities at UW-Madison are funded by the NSF (CHE-9208463, CHE-9629688) and NIH (RR08389-01, RR13866-01).
Visible Light Photocatalysis of [2+2] Styrene Cycloadditions by Energy Transfer†
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 41, pages 10475–10478, October 8, 2012
How to Cite
Lu, Z. and Yoon, T. P. (2012), Visible Light Photocatalysis of [2+2] Styrene Cycloadditions by Energy Transfer . Angew. Chem., 124: 10475–10478. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204835
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: GM095666
- Sloan Foundation
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-9208463, CHE-9629688
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!