These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enhancing the Alkaline Hydrogen Evolution Reaction Activity through the Bifunctionality of Ni(OH)2/Metal Catalysts†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 50, pages 12663–12666, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Danilovic, N., Subbaraman, R., Strmcnik, D., Chang, K.-C., Paulikas, A. P., Stamenkovic, V. R. and Markovic, N. M. (2012), Enhancing the Alkaline Hydrogen Evolution Reaction Activity through the Bifunctionality of Ni(OH)2/Metal Catalysts . Angew. Chem., 124: 12663–12666. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204842
This work was supported by the Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science, U.S. Department of Energy, under contract number DE-AC0-06CH11357. N.D. would like to thank the Chemical Sciences and Engineering Division at Argonne National Laboratory for funding.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC0-06CH11357
- Chemical Sciences and Engineering Division at Argonne National Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!