Y.F. thanks Hokkaido University Global COE Program “Catalysis as the Basis for Innovation in Materials Science”. This work is supported by a Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan for Grant-in-Aid for K.S. for 23350048. We appreciate Prof. M. Kato and Assoc. Prof. H.-C. Chang for XRPD measurements. The SEM observation was carried out at the OPEN FACILITY, Hokkaido University Sousei Hall.
Nano- and Microsized Cubic Gel Particles from Cyclodextrin Metal–Organic Frameworks†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 42, pages 10718–10721, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Furukawa, Y., Ishiwata, T., Sugikawa, K., Kokado, K. and Sada, K. (2012), Nano- and Microsized Cubic Gel Particles from Cyclodextrin Metal–Organic Frameworks . Angew. Chem., 124: 10718–10721. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204919
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 23350048
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!