We acknowledge financial support from the Daiichi-Sankyo Foundation, Asahi Glass Foundation, Mitsubishi Foundation, and Uehara Memorial Foundation (to M.U.), JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists (to S.K. and S.U.), and the UK EPSRC (to J.H. and P.J.H.). The calculations were performed at the RICC facility at RIKEN. We thank Dr. James V. Morey for his valuable comments.
Amidocuprates for Directed ortho Cupration: Structural Study, Mechanistic Investigation, and Chemical Requirements†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12247–12251, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Komagawa, S., Usui, S., Haywood, J., Harford, P. J., Wheatley, A. E. H., Matsumoto, Y., Hirano, K., Takita, R. and Uchiyama, M. (2012), Amidocuprates for Directed ortho Cupration: Structural Study, Mechanistic Investigation, and Chemical Requirements . Angew. Chem., 124: 12247–12251. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204923
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- Daiichi-Sankyo Foundation
- Asahi Glass Foundation
- Mitsubishi Foundation
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- UK EPSRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!