The authors acknowledge financial support from The Dow Chemical Company. The Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource (SSRL) is supported by the US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. We wish to thank to A. van der Eerden (Utrecht University) for his help with the design of the reactor cell. We further acknowledge P. Williams and T. Kao (SSRL) for their help during the data processing and R. Marks (SSRL) for the setting up of the gas flow system.
Hard X-ray Nanotomography of Catalytic Solids at Work†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12152–12156, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Gonzalez-Jimenez, I. D., Cats, K., Davidian, T., Ruitenbeek, M., Meirer, F., Liu, Y., Nelson, J., Andrews, J. C., Pianetta, P., de Groot, F. M. F. and Weckhuysen, B. M. (2012), Hard X-ray Nanotomography of Catalytic Solids at Work . Angew. Chem., 124: 12152–12156. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204930
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
- Dow Chemical Company
- US Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!