We gratefully acknowledge the financial support provided by the Major State Basic Research Development Program of China (Grant Nos. 2013CB922101 & 2011CB808704) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 20971066 and 21021062). We thank Dr. Atsuya Muranaka from RIKEN-ASI (Japan) and Dr. John Mack of Rhodes University, South Africa for help with the molecular orbital calculations, and Prof. H. Yamada, Dr. Z.-L. Xue, and Dr. D. Kuzuhara from the Nara Institute of Science and Technology (Japan) for help in structure characterization.
A 20π-Electron Heteroporphyrin Containing a Thienopyrrole Unit†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 51, pages 12973–12977, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Chang, Y., Chen, H., Zhou, Z., Zhang, Y., Schütt, C., Herges, R. and Shen, Z. (2012), A 20π-Electron Heteroporphyrin Containing a Thienopyrrole Unit . Angew. Chem., 124: 12973–12977. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204954
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2013CB922101, 2011CB808704
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20971066, 21021062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!