The authors are grateful to Jan Helbing and Thomas Feurer for helpful discussions, and Shabir Hassan for assistance with the TEM characterization of the nanoparticles. This work was supported by an advanced ERC investigator grant (DYNALLO) to P.H. and by the Swiss National Science Foundation through the NCCR network “MUST”.
Gold Nanoparticle Capping Layers: Structure, Dynamics, and Surface Enhancement Measured Using 2D-IR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 2, pages 662–666, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Donaldson, P. M. and Hamm, P. (2013), Gold Nanoparticle Capping Layers: Structure, Dynamics, and Surface Enhancement Measured Using 2D-IR Spectroscopy . Angew. Chem., 125: 662–666. doi: 10.1002/ange.201204973
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!