This work was financially supported by the FP7-Energy-2010-FET project Molesol (contract No. 256617). M.G. thanks the European Research Council (ERC) for an advanced research grant (ARG) to support the Mesolight project. M.K.N. thanks the World Class University program funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology through the National Research Foundation of Korea (R31-2011-000-10035-0), Department of Materials Chemistry, Korea University. A.Y. thanks the Balzan Foundation for partial financial support as part of the 2009 Balzan Prize awarded to M.G.
The Molecular Engineering of Organic Sensitizers for Solar-Cell Applications†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 394–398, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Delcamp, J. H., Yella, A., Holcombe, T. W., Nazeeruddin, M. K. and Grätzel, M. (2013), The Molecular Engineering of Organic Sensitizers for Solar-Cell Applications. Angew. Chem., 125: 394–398. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205007
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- FP7-Energy-2010-FET. Grant Number: 256617
- European Research Council (ERC)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R31-2011-000-10035-0
- Department of Materials Chemistry, Korea University
- Balzan Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!