This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for the Encouragement of Young Scientists (A) (H.O.) and a Platform for Drug Design, Discovery, and Development from the MEXT (Japan). H.C. is grateful for Research Fellowships from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Young Scientists.
Total Synthesis of (−)-Quinocarcin by Gold(I)-Catalyzed Regioselective Hydroamination†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 36, pages 9303–9306, September 3, 2012
How to Cite
Chiba, H., Oishi, S., Fujii, N. and Ohno, H. (2012), Total Synthesis of (−)-Quinocarcin by Gold(I)-Catalyzed Regioselective Hydroamination . Angew. Chem., 124: 9303–9306. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205106
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!