Acknowledgement is made to the Swedish Research Council and Umeå University for financial support. We thank Dr. D. Jansson (Swedish Defence Research Agency) for assistance with the chiral HPLC, Dr. M. Thunnissen (MAX-lab) for assistance during X-ray data collection, and HPC2N (High Performance Computing Center North) for HPC resources and technical support.
Similar but Different: Thermodynamic and Structural Characterization of a Pair of Enantiomers Binding to Acetylcholinesterase†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 51, pages 12888–12892, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Berg, L., Niemiec, M. S., Qian, W., Andersson, C. D., Wittung-Stafshede, P., Ekström, F. and Linusson, A. (2012), Similar but Different: Thermodynamic and Structural Characterization of a Pair of Enantiomers Binding to Acetylcholinesterase . Angew. Chem., 124: 12888–12892. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205113
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Swedish Research Council
- Umeå University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!