We thank Prof. H. Asanuma (Nagoya University) for valuable advice and comments. This work was supported by Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) of JST and Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research form MEXT (Japan). Financial support from Nagase Science and Technology Foundation to M.E. is also acknowledged. Y.Y. was supported by China Scholarship Council (CSC).
Single-Molecule Visualization of the Hybridization and Dissociation of Photoresponsive Oligonucleotides and Their Reversible Switching Behavior in a DNA Nanostructure†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 42, pages 10670–10674, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Endo, M., Yang, Y., Suzuki, Y., Hidaka, K. and Sugiyama, H. (2012), Single-Molecule Visualization of the Hybridization and Dissociation of Photoresponsive Oligonucleotides and Their Reversible Switching Behavior in a DNA Nanostructure . Angew. Chem., 124: 10670–10674. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205247
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology
- Nagase Science and Technology Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!