J.C. acknowledges support from the NIH (Director’s New Innovator Award 1DP2OD007246-01 and 1R21CA152627). L.T. was funded at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign from NIH National Cancer Institute Alliance for Nanotechnology in Cancer “Midwest Cancer Nanotechnology Training Center” Grant R25 CA154015A.
Aptamer-Functionalized, Ultra-Small, Monodisperse Silica Nanoconjugates for Targeted Dual-Modal Imaging of Lymph Nodes with Metastatic Tumors†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 51, pages 12893–12898, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Tang, L., Yang, X., Dobrucki, L. W., Chaudhury, I., Yin, Q., Yao, C., Lezmi, S., Helferich, W. G., Fan, T. M. and Cheng, J. (2012), Aptamer-Functionalized, Ultra-Small, Monodisperse Silica Nanoconjugates for Targeted Dual-Modal Imaging of Lymph Nodes with Metastatic Tumors . Angew. Chem., 124: 12893–12898. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205271
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1DP2OD007246-01, 1R21CA152627
- NIH National Cancer Institute Alliance for Nanotechnology in Cancer. Grant Number: R25 CA154015A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!