Funding by the Danish Strategic Research Council’s (DSRC) HyCycle program and SERC project (grant no. 2104-06-0011), the Spanish Government’s, “Programa Nacional de Movilidad de Recursos Humanos del PN de I-D+I 2008-2011”, the PSO-financed ForskEL/ELgrant (HighPerformanceMEA’s, project 010076) from energinet.dk and Catalysis for Sustainable Energy research initiative, funded by the Danish Ministry of Science Technology and Innovation is acknowledged. A.S.B. acknowledges additional financial support from the European Union and the MWIFT-NRW (Hightech.NRW competition). The Center for Atomic-scale Materials Design is supported by the Lundbeck Foundation. The Center for Individual Nanoparticle Functionality is supported by the Danish National Research Foundation.
Design of an Active Site towards Optimal Electrocatalysis: Overlayers, Surface Alloys and Near-Surface Alloys of Cu/Pt(111)†
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 47, pages 12015–12018, November 19, 2012
How to Cite
Bandarenka, A. S., Varela, A. S., Karamad, M., Calle-Vallejo, F., Bech, L., Perez-Alonso, F. J., Rossmeisl, J., Stephens, I. E. L. and Chorkendorff, I. (2012), Design of an Active Site towards Optimal Electrocatalysis: Overlayers, Surface Alloys and Near-Surface Alloys of Cu/Pt(111) . Angew. Chem., 124: 12015–12018. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205314
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Danish Strategic Research Council. Grant Number: 2104-06-0011
- Spanish Government
- PSO. Grant Number: 010076
- Danish Ministry of Science Technology and Innovation
- European Union
- Lundbeck Foundation
- Danish National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!