Supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2013CB632405) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (21033003, 21173043, and U1033603).
A Facile Band Alignment of Polymeric Carbon Nitride Semiconductors to Construct Isotype Heterojunctions†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 40, pages 10292–10296, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Zhang, M., Sun, R.-Q. and Wang, X. (2012), A Facile Band Alignment of Polymeric Carbon Nitride Semiconductors to Construct Isotype Heterojunctions . Angew. Chem., 124: 10292–10296. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205333
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB632405
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21033003, 21173043, U1033603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!