These two authors contributed equally to the work.
Genetically Encoded Cyclopropene Directs Rapid, Photoclick-Chemistry-Mediated Protein Labeling in Mammalian Cells†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 42, pages 10752–10756, October 15, 2012
How to Cite
Yu, Z., Pan, Y., Wang, Z., Wang, J. and Lin, Q. (2012), Genetically Encoded Cyclopropene Directs Rapid, Photoclick-Chemistry-Mediated Protein Labeling in Mammalian Cells . Angew. Chem., 124: 10752–10756. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205352
We gratefully acknowledge the National Institutes of Health (GM 085092 to Q.L.), the Major State Basic Research Program of China (2010CB912301 and 2009CB825505 to J.W.), National Science Foundation of China (90913022 to J.W.), and CAS (KZCX2-YW-JC101 and KSCX2-EW-G-7 to J.W.) for financial support. We thank William Brennessel at the University of Rochester for X-ray crystallography and Reyna K. Lim in the Q.L. lab for plasmid preparation, Alan Siegel at SUNY Buffalo Biological Sciences Imaging Facility (supported by National Science Foundation Major Research Instrumentation grant DBI-0923133) for assistance in microscopy. CCDC 808108 (1 c) contains the supplementary crystallographic data for this paper. These data can be obtained free of charge from The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre via www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk/data_request/cif.
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM 085092
- Major State Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912301, 2009CB825505
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 90913022
- CAS. Grant Numbers: KZCX2-YW-JC101, KSCX2-EW-G-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!