These authors contributed equally to this work.
Reciprocal Cross Talk between Fatty Acid and Antibiotic Biosynthesis in a Nematode Symbiont†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 48, pages 12252–12255, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Brachmann, A. O., Reimer, D., Lorenzen, W., Augusto Alonso, E., Kopp, Y., Piel, J. and Bode, H. B. (2012), Reciprocal Cross Talk between Fatty Acid and Antibiotic Biosynthesis in a Nematode Symbiont . Angew. Chem., 124: 12252–12255. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205384
The authors thank Tanja Schipper for help with the labeling experiments and Sebastian Fuchs for HRMS measurements. H.B.B. is grateful to the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for financial support and work in his lab is additionally supported by the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF), the Frankfurt Initiative for Microbial Sciences (FIMS), and the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement no. 223328. J.P. is grateful to the DFG (SFB 624 and FOR 854).
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
- Frankfurt Initiative for Microbial Sciences (FIMS)
- European Community. Grant Number: 223328
- DFG. Grant Numbers: SFB 624, FOR 854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!