N.G. acknowledges the DST (project number SR/S1/PC/26/2008). S.D. and S.J. acknowledge UGC for a fellowship. A.K.P. and R.S. is thankful to the CSIR, New Delhi. We thank S.K.’s colleague, Dr. P. P. Ray, for valuable discussion.
A Multifunctional Porous Organic Schottky Barrier Diode†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 50, pages 12702–12705, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Dalapati, S., Saha, R., Jana, S., Patra, A. K., Bhaumik, A., Kumar, S. and Guchhait, N. (2012), A Multifunctional Porous Organic Schottky Barrier Diode . Angew. Chem., 124: 12702–12705. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205439
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- DST. Grant Number: SR/S1/PC/26/2008
- CSIR, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!