These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Liposomal System Capable of Generating CO2 Bubbles to Induce Transient Cavitation, Lysosomal Rupturing, and Cell Necrosis†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 40, pages 10236–10240, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Chung, M.-F., Chen, K.-J., Liang, H.-F., Liao, Z.-X., Chia, W.-T., Xia, Y. and Sung, H.-W. (2012), A Liposomal System Capable of Generating CO2 Bubbles to Induce Transient Cavitation, Lysosomal Rupturing, and Cell Necrosis . Angew. Chem., 124: 10236–10240. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205482
This work was supported by a grant from the National Science Council (NSC 100-2120M-007-003), Taiwan (ROC).
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 100-2120M-007-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!