We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of this work from the China Natural Science Foundation (grant 21076039, grant 20120102036), the National Basic Research Program of China (grant 2009CB220009), the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) (grant 2001CCA02500), the Swedish Energy Agency, K&A Wallenberg Foundation, the State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals (KF0805), and the Program for Innovative Research Team of Liaoning Province (grant LS2010042).
Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Hydroquinone/Benzoquinone as a Bioinspired Redox Couple†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 39, pages 10034–10037, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, M., Yang, X., Zhang, F., Zhao, J. and Sun, L. (2012), Efficient Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Based on Hydroquinone/Benzoquinone as a Bioinspired Redox Couple . Angew. Chem., 124: 10034–10037. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205529
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21076039, 20120102036
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220009
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST). Grant Number: 2001CCA02500
- Swedish Energy Agency
- K&A Wallenberg Foundation
- State Key Laboratory of Fine Chemicals. Grant Number: KF0805
- Program for Innovative Research Team of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: LS2010042
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.