These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genomics-Driven Discovery of Burkholderic Acid, a Noncanonical, Cryptic Polyketide from Human Pathogenic Burkholderia Species†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 46, pages 11779–11783, November 12, 2012
How to Cite
Franke, J., Ishida, K. and Hertweck, C. (2012), Genomics-Driven Discovery of Burkholderic Acid, a Noncanonical, Cryptic Polyketide from Human Pathogenic Burkholderia Species . Angew. Chem., 124: 11779–11783. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205566
We thank A. Perner and H. Heineke for MS and NMR spectroscopy measurements, Dr. H. M. Dahse for preliminary biological assays and Dr. S. Pidot for critically reading the mansucript. This work was supported by the “Pakt für Forschung und Innovation” of the Free State of Thuringia and the BMBF, and the International Leibniz Research School for Biomolecular and Microbial Interactions (ILRS), as part of the excellence graduate school Jena School for Microbial Communication (JSMC).
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Free State of Thuringia
- International Leibniz Research School for Biomolecular and Microbial Interactions (ILRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!