We thank Prof. Maria José Calhorda, Universidade de Lisboa, and Prof. Luis Vieros, Universidade Técnica de Lisboa, for DFT calculations and Dr. Charles Harding, Open University (UK), for calculation of g values. Funding from the Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology (IRCSET), FNRS (FRFC 2.4508.08, 2.4537.12, IISN 4.4507.10), Fundação para a Ciência e a Technologia, Enterprise Ireland, and the ERA-Chemistry programme is gratefully acknowledged. Significant funding for a SQUID magnetometer by the Irish Higher Education Authority is also gratefully acknowledged, as is generous support from University College Dublin (to G.G.M. and B.G.). T.E.K. and T.L. acknowledge the Irish Government’s Programme for Research in Third Level Institutions, Cycle 4, Ireland’s EU Structural Funds Programmes 2007–2013 and Career Enhancement and Mobility Fellowship co-funded by Marie Curie Actions.
Cooperative Spin Transition in a Mononuclear Manganese(III) Complex†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 50, pages 12765–12769, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Martinho, P. N., Gildea, B., Harris, M. M., Lemma, T., Naik, A. D., Müller-Bunz, H., Keyes, T. E., Garcia, Y. and Morgan, G. G. (2012), Cooperative Spin Transition in a Mononuclear Manganese(III) Complex . Angew. Chem., 124: 12765–12769. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205573
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology (IRCSET). Grant Numbers: FRFC 2.4508.08, 2.4537.12, IISN 4.4507.10
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Technologia
- Enterprise Ireland. Grant Number: ERA-Chemistry
- Marie Curie Actions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!