D.O’H. thanks the EPSRC and the ERC for an Advanced Investigator Grant to support this research. We thank the EPSRC for a research grant and for financial support through a DTG Studentship (A.J.D.).
The Synthesis of η-1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexafluorocyclohexane (Benzene Hexafluoride) from Benzene†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 40, pages 10233–10235, October 1, 2012
How to Cite
Durie, A. J., Slawin, A. M. Z., Lebl, T. and O'Hagan, D. (2012), The Synthesis of η-1,2,3,4,5,6-Hexafluorocyclohexane (Benzene Hexafluoride) from Benzene . Angew. Chem., 124: 10233–10235. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205577
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!