These studies were supported by a grant from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada.
Aqueous Alkali-Metal Silicate Anions Containing Fully Condensed Four-Coordinate Sites†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 39, pages 10038–10041, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Knight, C. T. G., Balec, R. J. and Kinrade, S. D. (2012), Aqueous Alkali-Metal Silicate Anions Containing Fully Condensed Four-Coordinate Sites . Angew. Chem., 124: 10038–10041. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205606
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!