These authors contribute equally to this work.
Fluorescent pH-Sensitive Nanoparticles in an Agarose Matrix for Imaging of Bacterial Growth and Metabolism†
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 424–427, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X.-d., Meier, R. J. and Wolfbeis, O. S. (2013), Fluorescent pH-Sensitive Nanoparticles in an Agarose Matrix for Imaging of Bacterial Growth and Metabolism . Angew. Chem., 125: 424–427. doi: 10.1002/ange.201205715
This work was financially supported by the Alexander von Humboldt foundation (Bonn) through a fellowship for X.-d.W. and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) (project WO 669/9-1), which are gratefully acknowledged. We also want to express our special thanks to Barbara Goricnik for cultivating the bacteria.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: WO 669/9-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!